Sunday, January 27, 2008



The peacock have a family goal this year, we are going to memorize the 13 articles of faith. We already have the first one down, and are going to start every family home evening by repeating them all. To make sure that our kids have it down I decided to have them each repeat the first one on their own. Jake wanted to go first and did it great, then we had Daddy say it and then Sage and then myself. We started on the second article of faith and out came a loud cry from Sadi. I made every stop reciting it so that I could get control of Sadi's crying. When I asked her what was wrong she stated " I want to say we believe." I have to remember that even though she is only 2 years old she gets to have a turn too. I am so sorry, I thought that she was just sitting there not listening to the words, when if fact she to almost has it memorized. She is smart for her age!!
draft

1 comment:

Steph said...

Hooray for a post!!
I think that picture of Sadi is super cute!

Remember to bring your camera Wednesday so you can take a picture of Sage at violin lessons. :)