Thursday, August 7, 2008

Wephie lost her brain!!

First I must tell you I was listening to phone messages and Wephie had called to ask us if it was ok for her to go and see grandpa and grandma with us instead of staying at home. See earlier I had asked her is she was going to stay at home today (because I had to go up to my parents home in bountiful to help with sprinklers) and in case of an emergency I tell my kids to call her home. The conversation went like this
Sage: Wephie has lost her brain!
Mom: What did you just say?
Sage: Wephie has lost her brain!
Mom: Why do think that she has lost her brain?
Sage: Because she decided to go to grandpa and grandma home.
Mom: (think think think what is she saying in code???) Oh you mean Wephie has changed her mind, not lost her brain...
Sage:Yes that is what I mean!!

No comments: