Monday, November 17, 2008

Halloween 2008

This year Halloween was so warm that Sadi after wearing this costume for several hours asked if she could go home and take it off. I do not remember ever having such a warm Halloween. Sadi this year was a white Cat and she loved her costume. Sage this year wanted to be a Butterfly and it did not turn out quite the way that she had hoped but I liked it. And Jake was the Grim Reaper. He also loved his costume and it was the quickest costume that I have ever made. I had no pattern and just started to pin and put this costume together is less then 2 hours, compared to Sage costume that took days to figure out. I think that if I had a pattern it would of taken less time but the costume pattern was all in Sage and my head and it did not come together as smoothly as I had hoped!!

This is the kids all in the costume visiting Grandpa and Grandma Peacock's home!
Sage in her Butterfly costume!
This if you can picture him is Jake.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: