Wednesday, October 7, 2009

When I grow up...

While I was working in the office for 2 weeks my parents had the great opportunity of watching my children. They not only got to watch them they had to go on field trips with them. Sage field trip was a walking field trip to a local pond and then they fished and walked in the woods. While on her walk Sage and Grandma had a group of kids that they were in charge of. Sage being such a great helper told one of her fellow class mates to tie his shoe, the conversation go like this: "Tie your shoe Nash" said Sage "Tie your shoe you might trip .....Tie your shoe.....Tie your shoe." That did not get her anywhere, when the teacher caught up with the group Mrs. Mccarty pulled Nash a side and told him "tie your shoe," Sage exclaimed "I have been telling him that for several minutes you know and he did not listen to me but you know I can tell him that because one day I am going to be a mom!!!!"

1 comment:

Sharon said...

OK, no posts for a very long time and for those of us not on facebook, we'd like some new ones!!!